Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

I really loved the humor in the first episode of Captain tardigrade, but this episode felt rather generic to me. Placing him in this setting just didnt fit and also the jokes were kinda "lame" imho.

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

There were some pretty good moments. But holy Moly the lenght is amazing.

MobileSpider responds:

thank you I fit through a toilet paper roll

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

Is that the Dinosaurs Theme (or whatever the name of the show was) at the end?

Well, overall i liked it. Especially the boob jiggling and the moaning.

Cheers!

hinca responds:

thanks!! yeah its the dinosaurs theme from the 90's tv show

Dwellers Dwellers

Actually i dont know what to say. It is very short but not bad. The idea is not original but can be build upon, if you intend to make more out of it.

If you do i would recommend that only the front guy can be damaged by enemy attacks (also that the front guy changes as soon you change the attack.)

I didnt see much differences in the effect of the weapons beside the flight path.

The boss was a bit too easy, since once you reached him you could attack the heart without getting hurt.

But all in all not bad for a first game.

werewolf6666 responds:

Good suggestions! I'll make more games in the future. I have made some smaller projects in the past, but nothing too finished because it was all game-jam work. I might come back to- and expand on this idea and if I do I'll keep your tips in mind:)

Real American Test Real American Test

Just for the Folks complaining.

The Americas, also collectively called America,encompass the totality of the continents of North America and South America. Together they make up most of Earth's western hemisphere and comprise the New World.

This includes every country there. But of course most people will complain.

---------------------------

Game was ok, a bit too easy. But i guess you know that. Cheers.

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

I really like the game mechanics. This really has potential.

But i think this hasnt much to do with ancient technology, but the theme this year was to "strange" anyways. Havent seen one game so far that has used the theme very good.

Still, you should work on a fuller version.

Cheers!

Waiting Waiting

Not bad. Very chilled. I am somehow missing some power here. The track is still good, but rather something i´d listen at home than a club.

Lockyn responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed regardless! Definitely meant for home listening, not clubs. Cheers!

Chop Chop Master Onion Chop Chop Master Onion

Sick track, very fun to listen and not to long. Good Loop.
Might use it in a game somewhen :D

OrignalTAG responds:

If you do then just know that it is from Parappa the Rapper 2. I only included the beat and the back up lead on the 2nd section. And I also re-arranged the track. Anyway thanks ^_^

{8bit} Pixel Rebirth {8bit} Pixel Rebirth

Very nice chordpatterns + melody,
can u tell me what programm you use?

Suit Girl Suit Girl

Body looks nice, face and feet could be worked on, especially the nose. (Or is that your style?)

Volarberg responds:

Yeah i need to work on them more thx for the comment!

Mr Robot Tribute Mr Robot Tribute

Looks a bit like Steve Buscemi (the eyes).