Dwellers Dwellers

Actually i dont know what to say. It is very short but not bad. The idea is not original but can be build upon, if you intend to make more out of it.

If you do i would recommend that only the front guy can be damaged by enemy attacks (also that the front guy changes as soon you change the attack.)

I didnt see much differences in the effect of the weapons beside the flight path.

The boss was a bit too easy, since once you reached him you could attack the heart without getting hurt.

But all in all not bad for a first game.

werewolf6666 responds:

Good suggestions! I'll make more games in the future. I have made some smaller projects in the past, but nothing too finished because it was all game-jam work. I might come back to- and expand on this idea and if I do I'll keep your tips in mind:)

Real American Test Real American Test

Just for the Folks complaining.

The Americas, also collectively called America,encompass the totality of the continents of North America and South America. Together they make up most of Earth's western hemisphere and comprise the New World.

This includes every country there. But of course most people will complain.

---------------------------

Game was ok, a bit too easy. But i guess you know that. Cheers.

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

I really like the game mechanics. This really has potential.

But i think this hasnt much to do with ancient technology, but the theme this year was to "strange" anyways. Havent seen one game so far that has used the theme very good.

Still, you should work on a fuller version.

Cheers!

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Very short but pretty cool. I liked it.

TheMillz responds:

Thanks, you should check out "The Visitor" series by Zeebarf here on NG, that's where I drew heavy inspiration. Stick to the point n' click ones though, the one where you walk around freely is kinda not as good IMO

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

So far i have just finished two endings, but this is extremely good. Love the humor.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Get 'em all!

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

ERRMERRHGHHED DIS NO GAEM? WHY YOU LYING TO USßßß? I CLIECKED BECUZ IT SHOWWS MUCH BETTER BUT THEN I WANT PLAY GAEM BUT NOTHING ONLY LINKS MEß? WHAT DISSß? YOU TEEL ME: GAEME NOT WORKS. I VOTE ==0 FRAEM 5 STAR BUT = =0 TO YOU1!!! DISS IS NOTS FUNNEH: SO SERIUS RIGHTS NOW1!!!!!! ALL YU WANT IS FOR MONEY TGO GET1!!! I CALL POLICE1!!

Play the GIF Party Vol.1 Play the GIF Party Vol.1

Actually a pretty cool idea.

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

Very short and a bit too easy, but i liked it.

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

Very creative!

Contradiction Contradiction

It looked interesting so far, but couldnt play it because of the controls. Why do so many people
put the controls on x and z (jumping/shooting). Does nobody ever think of us europeans? Would have liked to play it a bit more, but not like this. Whatever, take your 3 stars!

ps: The music is a little bit to soft-fantasy-like. Would have taken something more rock-y.

Cheers.

Pipeweed responds:

Well sir i am from Finland and i have used to play games with such controls :) But hey! Get your game pad ready and download JOY TO KEY and map your keys to your preferred buttons.. I will add game pad controls to the next release and maybe alternative key options... Thanks for the feedback!