Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

I really loved the humor in the first episode of Captain tardigrade, but this episode felt rather generic to me. Placing him in this setting just didnt fit and also the jokes were kinda "lame" imho.

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

There were some pretty good moments. But holy Moly the lenght is amazing.

MobileSpider responds:

thank you I fit through a toilet paper roll

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

Is that the Dinosaurs Theme (or whatever the name of the show was) at the end?

Well, overall i liked it. Especially the boob jiggling and the moaning.

Cheers!

hinca responds:

thanks!! yeah its the dinosaurs theme from the 90's tv show

Shark Cop Shark Cop

At first i thought it was rather "meh" but the "Everybody loves Shark Cop" was pretty good also the love-making and the 80s collage-party. The parts with the detective were rather unfunny, but you seem to have a good sense of humour. The randomness also was kinda cool.

I dont know if you did it to make the clip longer or as a kind of style but some parts could have been speed up. For example the part where the "wife" runs to the shark. It felt kind of empty and unneccessary long since it didnt provide any comedic value. (There were some other parts to where you could have just made the whole animation part a bit shorter)

Nevertheless, good work. All in all I enjoyed it.

SenorFartFace responds:

Thanks for the insightful feedback, dude. I agree with the sentiments you brought up. I do feel as though some parts were too slow and the detective scenes were definitely the weakest part, in my opinion.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is pure gold!

*tips fedora* *tips fedora*

I exspected Dawkins to have at least a guest Appearance. Overall it was pretty good, but it could have been very good with some kind of Voice Actor (one epic sounding) telling us the legend of the Fedora Wearing Fatso.

Normalities Normalities

Yeah, i thought its rather "meh" until the part with the robot started. Really saved it. Good Job.

Twitch plays PKMN in a nu Twitch plays PKMN in a nu

Well yeah, i have seen better Twitch Plays PKMN parodies, but i like your drawing style.

Smash Bros. For Glory Smash Bros. For Glory

I liked it. Exactly the perfect length to not get boring. Dont understand me wrong, i really like longer movies, but most animators seem to have problems beeing funny when beeing confronted with a long playtime. So Chapeau! for doing the right thing here. (Probably also because its a lot of work).
Now let me check out your other Videos.

Cheerio.

g31r responds:

Thanks :)

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

There was a heavenly voice at the end of the video that told me to rate it 5 Stars and add it to my favorites. So i did.